6.27.2008

WSOP Event #43 $1500 PLO8

Table draw:
Seat 1: rog. Looks like Mario from Super Nintendo
Seat 2: the lovely ms Clonie Gowen
Seat 3: rowg. I've seem him around a lot he always wears a suit and a baseball cap. Def a euro.
Seat 4: rywg
Seat 5: Sam-e-nole
Seat 6: jdn
Seat 7: random... Oh he's out already
Seat 8: rwg. Looks euroish
Seat 9: rywg with a Mohawk and a sportscenter shirt. Someone should teach these kids how to dress.

3k at first break. I'm treading water. Gavin Smith is sitting at the table next to mine and he has 22k at first break.

After break I'm moved to table 23 seat 7 and I'm the shortest stack at the table. I don't recognize anyone so I'm not going to do a table draw description.

Gavin is out.

Oh Lee Markholt is in seat 5.

Love my new table. I get it all in with A 2 K 9 vs A 3 4 Q on a board of 4 8 T K. The river is a 3 and we chop. Poor!

Very next hand I get it all in with A 2 3 K vs A 3 8 9 on a board of 4 8 k. The turn is a J river an ace. Snap. Double up to 8k.

7k at 2nd break. This is the deepest I've gotten except for the horse.

Paul "The Truth" Darden makes 3 hand appearance before he busts. Grand opening. Grand closing.

Table redraw:
Seat 1: Chad Moore
Seat 3: rywg than kinds looks like a shorter fatter version. Of my brother. He has a dragonball z chip protector. Nerd alert!
Seat 6: random Russian from my first table
Seat 7: jdn

The rest are non descript honkies. I only play a few hands before the dinner break and I don't win a single one. 8500 at dinner.

A special shout out goes to Chris Ferguson for buying Layne Flack, Chris... Bell and myself dinner at the loud Italian cafe above the Wine Cellar.

After dinner the theme of not winning any hands continues until my big blind. Limped 3 ways into a flop of Ks 4c Ac. Holding Qc 2c 2s Ts, I check raise all in on. I'm against a donk that flopped bottom set. And I whiff.

JDN

No comments: