6.07.2008

Montel Williams Charity Tournament

They had room for 500 but they only got 50. Oh well, half of the buy in goes to the MS Foundation Charity, so I feel like I'm doing something good with at least half of my money.

Table Draw:

Seat 1: I don't care.

I'm to lazy to do a table draw write up at a charity tournament. So I took a picture with my phone.

Wine in a pint glass.



Yup I drew Jennifer Tilly. I felt slighted because didn't wear a low cut shirt and was flirting with the geek next to her. This geek happened to be a former guest on Montel's show some 15 years ago. He was in college at age 7 and graduated at age 10 or something. I was listening to him tell the far side of the table how smart he was and how he was one of the few child geniuses not to get caught up in drugs and alcohol in college. Why would one go to college and not get caught up in drugs and alcohol?

A few minutes later Ms Tilly asked him what he did now and he replied, "I'm a professional game show competitor."

... WTF?

Talk about aiming for the stars and reaching the gutter. I didn't know there was such a thing as a Professional Game Show Competitor. More power to him, I guess.

The tournament was ultra turbo style and I lost twice with AK and then lost all money to AK. So poor.

I'm probably going to play the 5pm Omaha at the Rio tomorrow. If I can wake up in time.

No Whammies!!!

JD

No comments: