6.28.2008

WSOP Event #47 $1500 Stud Hi Lo

I show up an hour late and draw the absolute worse table evar.

Fucking Table draw:
Seat 1: jdn
Seat 2: Davood Mermand aka Doo Doo Merman
Seat 3: random frenchy
Seat 4: empty
Seat 5: random frenchy
Seat 6: random frenchy
Seat 7: Kyle "kwob" Bowker
Seat 8: Bob Feduniak

Shoot me in the gooch now. Doo Doo is the most annoying person to even be in the room with. He is the absolute worst. Last time I was at a table with him, at the LAPC, he proclaimed to the table that he loved internet boys.

In between hands we have to tell frogs to speak English. Every. Fucking. Hand.

2k at break.

After break we move the table to the brasilia room where I get it all in on 4th street with (As 5s) Ah 4h against (Ac Ad) Qc 7h and I get scooped.

The table breaks and I'm left with one $500 chip. At the next table I get the last of my money in on a 3 way pot and lose to a pair of 8s for the high and a 875 low.



I quit.

JDN

No comments: