7.05.2008

Stripper Party!!! Bluff's WSOP party at Shappire

Doyle zooms by me on his rascal as soon as I walk into the massive strip club just off the strip. Didn't think I see that today.

I wish I could've taken a picture of Gavin being mauled by two stripper. The Iphone needs a flash.

The real entertainment came from Bobo's conversation with an eager beaver, so to speak. She approached him with the promise of an enticing lap dance in the champagne room. Bobo, being the gentleman that he is, politely declined. The young dancer then proceeded to get all in Bobo's face. Very aggressive like. As she leaned in, she asked him, "Who is Sylvester Stallone?"

Bobo, dumbfounded, responded, "An actor..."

"In what?" The stripper demanded to know.

"Rambo... Rocky..." Bobo suspiciously submitted to her demand.

Then she left, walking past the dancing Layne Flack, and presumably to the VIP room that may or may not have contained one John Rambo.

JDN

No comments: