7.02.2008

WSOP Event #51 $1500 HORSE

I forget my seating assignment cards and I completely undermine my attempt to be ahead of the game and buy in a day early. So I stand in line for 30 minutes to get my seat card reprinted.

Amazon red table 3 seat 5 (but we're actually at amazon blue table 48 seat 5. I've stopped questioning the operating procedures of the rio. I just accept it now. Very zen of me.)

Table draw:

Seat 1: same random euro that i startsd the last horse tourney with
Seat 2: random older white lady
Seat 3: random older white lady
Seat 4: rwg
Seat 5: jdn
Seat 6: random really old white guy. He keeps asking the ladies if he just got raised by a women. All his jokes are about women playing poker. I'm going to call him cooter. He looks like a cooter
Seat 7: random really old guy that is just horrible at poker. Pretty sure he's only playing to suck out.
Seat 8: empty.

2700 at break. Down from a peek of 4500. Somehow I manage to lose 2200 in one level of limit poker.

Seat 7 is now know as slow roll joe. He slow rolled seat 4 and did the same to me in an Omaha hand where he had a set and a bad low. He announce that he had a low before opening up his hand. Old wrinkley douche bag.



Yeah I failed. I lost big pot in stud with a open ended straight and a flush draw vs queens up. The very next hand, very short stacked, I got it all in with an open ended straight with a pair of 6s vs trip 3s. Drawing slim on that one and I whiff again. I can't even suck out correctly this year. So poor.

Next up, the main event... If they let me buy in.

JDN

No comments: