10.18.2008

Caesars Classic $500

The last time I played a tournament here I won it. Of course that was in April and the only tournament I've cashed since then was the barge main event. Hopefully lightening can strike twice.

Table 26 seat 5


Hey look at that! Same table and seat that I had when I won the tournament.

Good or bad omen? I dunno. Remains to be seen.

I fold every hand in the first level and never see a flop. So poor.

20 minutes into the 2nd level it's folded to me and I raise too 300 with queens. The Asian lady to my left calls as does the old man with the big blind in seat 10.

The flop comes 6s 7h 9h. The Geezer checks. I bet 600 into a 1000 pot. Lady folds and Gramps calls. The turn is the 6d. The Geriatric checks and I bet 1100. He moves all in. Huh?

I've already seen him play a few horrible hands so I can put him on anything from A9, TT, JJ or even a flush draw. All hands that I can beat.

So I call. He and his disgusting balding old man white ponytail show the monster 8c 6c.

Fucking moron.

GG
JDN

pwned by old dude

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Just as Barry G. gives people a copy of his autographed book, you should have give him a pair of "oops I craped my pants" dippers, with your own rose bud.