6.11.2009

WSOP $3K HORSE

HORSE Day 2



Apparently, I made a must win bet with Gavin last night. If either of us win, the other has to get a Prince Albert piercing. Yes. That's a ring through your peener. God I hope I win and he doesn't.

Brasilia Room Table 229 Seat 7

15100 in chips.

Table draw: (This one is a beast)

Seat 1: RPG
Seat 2: RWG
Seat 3: RWG, a Ginger.
Seat 4: Doyle Brunson
Seat 5: Kieth Sexton
Seat 6: Jennifer Harman
Seat 7: JDN
Seat 8: David Singer

Aiyeah! Not only are they "name" players, they're all very good at stud. I think I'm gonna have to get lucky today.

Annnd I really can't get lucky can I? I get chopped down to 5K pretty quick. Mostly due to Singer when he out draws me for a low in Stud 8.

Singer has his own game cards. Too bad we're playing omaha when this was taken.



Back up to 15K before I get into a big Razz hand with Singer and Jen. I have a 6 (4 3), Jen has a 5 showing and there's an ace up for Singer.

To cut a bad beat story short, David wins the pot with a Q T low and I lose with a K 6 low.

Down to 3500.

My little stack is so sad.



Jen busts. I totally thought I would be the first to go today.

I kinda double up to 4200 in stud8 when I go for the low and get an ace high flush to chop it up.

I look down a 7 (7 3) in stud 8 and I complete to 1K. Singer, with a Jh showing raises to 2K. The goofball in seat 2 reraises to 3K with a 5 showing. I rereraise to 4k and both players called. I hit a 5 on 4th street and put my last 400 in.

Needless to say brick brick brick for me and I never improve on my 77. Singer on the other hand Started the hand with Jh (5h 6h) and called 4 bets. Thats playing a little loose there Mr Singer.

Oh well I bust out. I'm not upset. I played good and just got out drawn on all my big hands.

I think I've played so good these last few tournaments, I'm actually encouraged to play some more. In fact I'm going to play the $5K PLO8 on Friday... now I just need to find someone to put me in.

JDN

No comments: