6.18.2009

WSOP $1500 HORSE

goat on horse!



I arrive a little late and have to wait for the big blind to start playing. I catch the last hand of Omaha and look down at Ah Ad 2d 5h. I raise and get called by 5 players and lose to the ole K 9.

Our second dealer didn't know there was a burn in stud. Half the table didn't know either.

My #2 stud mush David Singer sits down in seat 8.

Brasilia Room. Table 233. Seat 4.

Table draw:

Lakers win!!!

Roland de Wolfe wins!!!!

Seat 1: RWG
Seat 2: RWG
Seat 3: RWG
Seat 4: JDN
Seat 5: RWG
Seat 6: Random Lady. I don't know of what origins.
Seat 7: Russian Guy from the other HORSE
Seat 8: David Singer

The guy to my left check called 7th street in stud with trip aces. Of course I had trip 8s.

I go on a heater in the first level (where were you yesterday Mr Heater) and I head into the break with 6600.

After 2nd break I have 5000. On the first hand of hold'em I look down at 99 and raise it up. I get called by the doofus to my left and I bet out on a J T 6 board. He instaraises me. I could already see the chips in his hand before mine hit the felt.

So I reraise him. He calls. The turn is an A and I bet out, he calls. The river is something... I can't remember, but I bet out again and he calls with AQ. Moron.

The very next hand its raised by the new Asian kid in seat 6. I call from the big blind with QT. The flop is J 3 3. I check he bets I call. The turn is a 9, which I really like because it gives me an open ended straight draw. I'm figuring both of my cards are live too. No real read to get to that assumption. I just always assume I got two lives ones.

I bet he calls. The river is a blank and I fire out another bet leaving me 125 behind. I show him my 125 left, daring him to raise me. He decides to call with AK. Awesome.

Down to 125.

This should be the end of the story but its not. I double up twice and actually survive to Omaha.

In Omaha I look down Ad 3s 4s 5s and limp into a multiway pot. The flop is A 6 T. I get all my money and the turn is a 4. Think that just fucked me. The river is another low card giving me aces up and a 5 3 low. Don't you worry. David Singer has a flush and a 5 2 low.

Busto.

Oh and what are the odds that the same guy busts you out of 2 HORSE tournaments with a combined population of 1000 players in less than a week?

Even money if you're JDN

No comments: