4.13.2009

$500 Caesars Circuit Event

Insta-tilt to start the tournament. The tournament starts and the floor directs the dealer to deal. The problem here is that there are only 3 people at the table. I call the floor over to say that you can't deal with only 3 players.

He says all the seats are sold, go ahead and deal. I tell I him I don't believe him for a second that all the seats are sold.

He sarcastically says, "I hope you win the tournament."

As he walks away I reply, "I if win you better hope for a tip."

What a fucking douche bag. I text Matt Savage to see what the TDA rule is.

(start text)

JDN: Hey the TDs are caesars are retarded. Can you start dealing a tournament when there are only 3 players at the table?

MS: depends on the situation?

JDN: It's a ten handed 10 table only 3 seats sold. Happy Easter btw

MS: Thanks, with only 3 on a new table i will wait but if all the seats are sold or even 8 of the 10 are there then i will deal

JDN: THat's what I thought. thx

MS: Golf... lets do it!

(end of text)

I then watch the next person to buy in, walk over to our table and sit down in seat 8. Fucking lying bastard.

Now we have 4.

I lose two tilty hands in the next orbit and 4 more people buy in and take their seats at the table. I swear I'm gonna smack that guy next time I see him.

It's not so much that he was wrong, it's that he treated me like I was retarded. I know what the fucking rule is. Just cause you don't, don't lie to cover it up.

Then with seat 8 on the button, seat 1 limps, I raise to 175 with Ac8c. The small and big blind call as does seat 1. The flop comes 6c 7c 8d.

There's gonna be some fireworks on this hand.

Seat 8 bets out 550. Seat 1 calls. I raise to 1500. Small blind folds.

Then seat 8 does this whole confused act for several minutes before trying to raise to 4500. It takes a couple more minutes to get the right amount of chips out there.

Ok I'm up against a set or a straight. I never win these. I should fold.

I move in.

He calls and says, "show me aces!"

I got better. I show the Ac8c and he shows 7h6h. WTF? Why would you wanna see aces with that hand. Guess he's never been counterfeited before.

No sir I only have 16 outs. The turn is a 4. Now I got 19 outs.

The river pairs the board with the wrong card. A 6 and I'm out.

Fuck this place. I'm going to go the Venetian to play the HORSE tourney. In 3 hours. Blargh!

JDN

No comments: