8.03.2008

Perry Friedman's Goiter

So I meet up with Perry and friends to go see Step Brothers (which was damn funny) the other day. Perry shows up with a goiter.


Holy shit! He's growing another head!



I whipped out my trusty bottle of iodine, which I always keep on me, and told to take care of that thing. I also have a couple of limes on me at all times to help prevent scurvy.

Apparently one night in the bedroom Perry was getting frisky with the GF (I know, too much info) and decide that she needed to be choked out with a MMA move. Be it a triangle or a (shutter) rear naked choke, he failed. Big time. Using her incredible knowledge of defending against a choke, GF employed a fishhook (though illegal in the ring, perfectly legal in bed) to get Perry off.

It worked. It probably looked something like this. Except without the man on ginger action.



I think the moral of this story is don't try to strangle your GF when she knows how to kick your ass and give you a goiter.

JDN

No comments: