8.02.2008

Binion's 6pm HORSE

After ogling the women at the nugget pool I wander back over to Binion's to partake in their new Friday night horse tournament. I sign 5 minutes late and I'm the 15th person in the tourney. It's a 3 table sng. Just like the last tourney.

6:45pm
Seats are filling up. Almost 3 FULL tables.

Table draw:
Seat 1: leon sizmore from lake Helen fl. (say so on his barge badge)
Seat 2: rowg with a bad cowboy hat and a creepy thin grey molester beard.
Seat 3: jdn
Seat 4: random middle aged white chick
Seat 5: random middle aged white chick who looks likes Jimmy Fricke with boobs.
Seat 6: empty
Seat 7: rowg from the 2pm tourney
Seat 8: rowg that has no idea what he's doing. He probably doesn't even know he's at Binion's.

The levels are 30 minutes and that one level per game. Sweet. We should lose half of the field by stud 8.

I pretty much play every hand in hold'em and Omaha which allows me to enter the razz round with all of 3k in chips. We started with 6k.

I trap morons in seats 7 and 8 with a 6 5 low and get back up to 5k towards the end of the level.

7:50pm
I make the first break with 5400 in chips. Not bad considering I play like a donk.

Of course it doesn't last long as I somehow manage to lose over 5k in chips in about 3 hands.

I'm done with Binion's for today. I gotta be back at 10am tomorrow. Shit.

JDN

No comments: