11.21.2008

BC Poker Championship AD (after dinner)

I thought it was Lloyd from Entourage



Play has slowed down considerably since we reached the big level of 150/300. Everyone has slowed down except for seat 2. He kicked it into high gear and began a raising and reraising fiasco. His inner SAG has emerged.

Maria Ho is talking to Lacey about "cute boys.". Thank gawd for headphones.

Tiffany Michelle comes over to Lacey and starts up the "cute boys" conversation again. Tiff has pictures on her cell phone of potentials.

Oops! I call off 6000 with AK vs KK. It was against the Ginger and I should have known better.

25,500 at break.

There's a guy walking around with half of his goatee shaved off. Someone lost a bet.

A few hands in I lose 2725 to gigantor hands when he hits a K on the turn to kill my jacks. At least he didn't crush my head with his bear paws.

I bust seat 1 with JJ vs his KQ. He only had 2125 so it was rather anti-climatic. I've busted 3 people at the table. That's all the bust outs here on table 12. I'm the only one doing work here. Canadian are lazy.

I bust seat 7 on a flop of 6h 2s 4h with 77 vs his 65. He bet out 1500 on the flop and called my raise to 5000 with 2500 behind. Math is hard.

I double up the new seat 1 on a flop of A K 9 with my AQ vs KK. Damn it. There's another 7k down the drain.

Lacey was getting drunk before she shoved from the button with 76. The blind called with aces but the flop fell 7 6 3. She still lost. Oops.

I end the day with $24,425. It's a little below average and there's 322 peeps left. There's was a brutal wait for the chips to get bagged as they all have to be verified by the floor. Takes 30 mins for us to get out of there.

Gavin had to talk to a fan's mom on the phone on the way out. LOL. Gavin has fans.

JDN

PS I waited till after we went out to post this because I knew something of interest would happen. It did. From the River Rock, Scott Wilson, Dr Mark, Gavin, and myself took a cab downtown to find some good eats. We gambled on the fair where each of us would take a 4th of the cents. If the fair landed on your range, you would have to pay. Dr Mark took 00 thru 25, Scott took 26 thru 50, Gav had 51 thru 74 and I had the top end. The fair ended up at $21.45 and Scott took it down. Snap.

We did the same at gamble on the dinner bill and we all took the same range and the bill was 346.40. Thank you Scott Wilson.

After dinner we went to find Devo at a club called The Cellar and we 3 way roshambo'd for the cover charge. Odd man out pays. Dr Mark had headed home at this point. We all threw scissors on the first throw and on the 2nd, Scott continued with the scissors while Gavin and I threw rock. Double snap. I freerolled the whole night.

In the club I ran into the douche bag that was sitting to my left all day and he invited me to an Asian whore house. He assured me that they we're clean. I'll pass thanks.

It didn't take long for his over eagerness to put Gavin on tilt and threats where made before the calm of Scott Wilson took over and drinks were served.

Outside, Devo played Breakfast at Tiffany's on some hobo's guitar and Gavin played the wheels on a guys wheelchair. Good Times

No comments: